Follow
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Hey Rep yah,, what u said um I mean C
kapow* RR
(0)

And "pity party" is your first.
(0)

Tennessee.... absolutely the 84 Dom is Exquisite!!! Imagine a buttery sweet sensation numbing your tongue and warming your spirit... mmmmmmmm albeit a bit pricey,,., but in dream land who cares ?
~ Nutz
(0)

I feel sorry for me and my mom...
I feel sorry for all of us who are gagging and vomiting and changing dirty bloomers full of fudge pie.. all in the name of LOVE~ Nutz
(1)

Now for the poco loco meal of the evening.... I say...
some sauteed sweet peas.... marinated in garlic... with A juicy tri tip.. barbequed to perfection medium rare... some buttermilk biscuits and a twice baked potato loaded with butter and sour cream... horseradish for the steak and strawberry pie for dessert!!!!~ nutz
(0)

Say what....it's not like anyone ever will know who these folks are...heck...I think we are still anonymous here and YES MISERY LOVES COMPANY...we are all in the same boat here....and you don't have to hop on board. The first time I experienced poo everywhere it traumatized me! So one way to relieve stress is levity...again we are ANONYMOUS here...so I am not changing anything about my posts....!!!!! I don't have any outlets at all, so this is the next best thing and I am sure the others feel that way too. That's what the board is for discussion and if you like it or not sometimes the discussion leads us down roads we sometimes don't like. So call it what you like...there's always a complainer on every board no matter what you write. Some naysayer that always has to step in and muddle things up. Well to heck with you youre not the board police! Still a free country to discuss what we like even though it is about personal issues. So don't ready anymore posts here if it disturbs you so much!

I think we need a heck of a lot more champ!!!!!!! Hey nutz I am a darn good cook too, I can help!
(2)

Nance,

I really don't this thread can be deemed a pity party, on the contrary, it's all about not being alone anymore. I for one, came to this site because I actually thought something was WRONG with ME! not my mom. through reading others stories about what they go through and all the responses, i think we have all come to realize that WE arent the problem and neither are our loved ones. Its the situation that in bad times is pretty horrific all around.

So as to this thread, there are things we laugh about and things that are horrible. Either way, if we dont talk or just get it out. It eats at us. earlier i said i wouldnt talk again about a certain episode with my mother and bathroom issues. That was dang traumatic to ME, but i got it out and i wasnt the only one that had been through it. We arent alone anymore.. and I feel IMHO if it wasnt for this site or this thread then alot of us wouldnt be here still.
(1)

Nance, you know it seems that you are a bit judgemental, seeing as your views are the only correct ones here.
Perhaps the Oprah show is where you need to vent your anger.
and I challenge you to mention the first name of my Mother, ? no ? cant do it ? therefore, I am NEUTRAL and communicating on an anonymous level. ` PLEASE TAKE YOUR HATE ELSEWHERE.~nUTZ
(2)

pirate... lets go rattle some pots n pans... Hey Hey good lookin... what ~ ya got cookin"'~ nutz
(0)

LOL well that was fun...CYBER FIGHT!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! * teehee* one way to get some of our agressions out!!!~ Nutz
(0)

uhhh. Kellybean,, * looking kinda stupid here* what does IMHO mean? <------ I don;t know that one :)= <--------- saber toof can eat ear of corn through knot hole~ nutz
(0)

What's that song with the rattling pots and pans? Yackety-yak don't talk back? You guys are killing me :)

Kelley-I also had a very traumatic bathroom experience that I will never forget, and it actually took me two days to get over it because I was so upset. This site has been an absolute godsend, and right now the people here are the only ones I interact with at all, other than docs and the people at the grocery store.

If we have cyber-fights should we get some cyber blow up punching bags? OMG, NUTZ!!! Another Acme product! score :)
(0)

In My Humble Opinion
(0)

LOL Rep.. yah... lessee... flipping through the slaes flyer.... HERE IT IS! turn to page 13... it states " the Acme "handy dandy hinder binder" is guaranteed to prevent unauthorized soiling of underpants, beds and carpets... it emits a low frequencey alarms when the inevitable is about to occur, placing you at an advantageous position to be able to deal with a situation before it become a disaster.! reatails for only 99.99 ( pluse S&H) Express delivery is available via Road Runner Delivery Service!) ( ordering now) ~ Nutz
(0)

Nance honey, what I DON'T need is any more guilt. And never say never... My mother knows I love and respect her. But sometimes ya just gotta vent. :)
(1)

LOLOLOL nutz!!!!
(0)

SMiling really BIG wiv all 3 of my buck teef sticking out!!! :-=
~nutz
(0)

Hahahaha!!

Love,
miz
(0)

Can you whistle through the hole in your buck teeth? nice an' loud an' purty!
(0)

Whistling Dixie and the National anthem all at the thame time
( wiping screen) ~ nutz
(0)

Miz its good to see ya smiling... now just imagine me smiling back atcha :-= wiv me 3 teef...~ Nutz
(0)

theboattheboattheboattheboat thinkabouttheboat!!
(0)

lol nutz, thanks so much. I'm imaginin'!! Those are purty teeth!!
(0)

oh lordy yall acting so funny.. its kinda loose.. like a long necked goose!(well i had to throw a song in there too!)

i dont whistle alot. my cats think im calling them to dinner. and theyre fat enough already =P
(0)

Speaking of teeth!! Good news today.. moms been put on a waiting list to have all her rotten ones pulled and dentures placed.. FREE!! YES!!!
(0)

Man, I turn my back for a minute....
(0)

WHoo hoooooo on the teef.....Kelly bean.. Miz... your boats.here/
yer ship just came in and boy is she a PURDY one.. ooo lookee it even has a picket fence so i can eat corn.. :)~ Nutz
(0)

LOL BObbie... I wuz just watchin it fer ya ~ Nutz.... all yers;~ Nutz
(0)

LOL !!!!! I'm such an IDIOT>> I just sent a hug to MYSELF !!!! LOLROTF...... *sigh* i needa another drink/////~ Nutz
(0)

Sorry Trawler,

ok im not sorry =P
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter